Phoenix Chemistry Services has the technical knowledge and flexibility to provide customized services to clients. Below is a list of commonly performed services. Phoenix Chemistry Services also specializes in performing client-specific tasks upon request.
- Data Validation
- Laboratory Audits
- Project Management
- Site-Specific Sampling and Analysis Plans
- Litigation Support Services
Laboratory Support Services
- GC and GC/MS Method Development
- GC, GC/MS, and HPLC Data Reduction and Reporting
- Standard Operating Procedures Development
- Chromatography Troubleshooting
- Internal Auditing
- Ensuring Defensibility
- Analytical Program Development
- Target Software for Analytical Instruments
- Organics Analysis
- QA/QC in the Environmental Laboratory
- Understanding Your Laboratory Results: Analytical Methods and Data Quality
- Setting Up a Laboratory Analysis Program to Achieve Your Data Quality Objectives
- Interpreting Your Chemistry Data
As a Thru-Put Systems, Inc. Solution Partner, Dr. Gaynor developed both introductory and advanced courses in the functions and uses of Target software for chromatography data systems. In her introductory courses, new analysts, or those unfamiliar with the software system, become productive and independent workers within just a few days. Her advanced courses help experienced users increase their efficiency and independence by demonstrating how to utilize the full functionality of Target software to generate custom analyses and reports. These courses are available for any analytical setting (clinical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and environmental).
Please contact us for specific course offerings.